Bleeding is a common back country problem. Shock comes as a result of a lack of blood supply. This module discusses bleeding and the types and treatments of shock.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the appropriate methods to stop bleeding
- Describe the difference between arterial and venous bleeding
- Describe in which ways and where a person can bleed to death
- Outline the different types of shock
- Describe how vital signs change as shock progresses
- Describe how mental status changes as shock progresses
- Describe skin changes as shock progresses
- Discuss internal bleeding
- Describe the appropriate treatment of shock
After purchase, you may access your online course modules on the Your Online Modules page.