The decision to keep or remove an injured patient from the wilderness could be a matter of life or death. This module discusses the guidelines and proper methods of evacuation.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Explain which medical conditions warrant evacuation and which ones do not
- Explain which bites and stings warrant evacuation and which ones do not
- Describe which injuries require rapid evacuation
- Describe how to make appropriate notes and provide appropriate communication
- Outline which skin injuries can remain in the back-country and those that should not
- Describe which abnormal vital signs warrant evacuation
- Outline which signs and symptoms warrant evacuation
- Explain which psychological conditions warrant evacuation
- Describe appropriate methods of evacuation
After purchase, you may access your online course modules on the Your Online Modules page.