Injuring an arm, a leg, a foot or a hand in the back-country is very common. This module discusses steps for the proper initial management of these types of injuries and illnesses.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize the general anatomy of the arms and legs
- Describe the treatment for common fractures of the arms and legs
- Describe the treatment for common dislocations of bones in the extremities
- Explain how to treat sprains and strains in back country medicine
- Explain how to treat tendonitis in the back country
- Describe the proper management of bleeding from the extremities
- Explain the treatment of common finger injuries
After purchase, you may access your online course modules on the Your Online Modules page.