Knowing what to bring in a wilderness first aid kit is essential in backcountry medicine. This module discusses how to decide what to pack in a first aid container.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the appropriate type of container to use on a trip
- Outline important medicines and items to take for specific types of trips
- Describe important cleaning agents
- Explain the PAWS protocol
- Describe which preventive items should be included in a first aid kit
- Describe which analgesics should be included in a first aid kit
After purchase, you may access your online course modules on the Your Online Modules page.